Group cooking classes are a wonderful way to learn new skills, experience new foods, and make new friends.
Each 2-hour session will include the preparation of the items for the evening’s topic, time for questions and discussion, and of course, eating the delicious food we’ve made. We may also enjoy other things not specific to the theme, so you can try some new tastes as well.
Upcoming Classes in Orange County:
- Friday, Jan. 30 ~ Mexican Fiesta!
- Monday, Feb. 9 ~ Chocolate Galore
- Friday, Mar. 6 ~ Vegan Brunch Favorites
- Monday, Mar. 30 ~ Italian Feast
- Wednesday, Apr. 15 ~ Spring Farmer’s Market Picnic
Classes are from 6-8 pm ~ $59 per class
Location and directions sent prior to the session (Mission Viejo area).
Reservations are required 72 hours in advance, and a 48-hour cancellation notice is required.