Group cooking classes are a wonderful way to learn new skills, experience new foods, and make new friends.
Each 2-hour session will include the preparation of the items for the evening’s topic, time for questions and discussion, and of course, eating the delicious food we’ve made. We may also enjoy other things not specific to the theme, so you can try some new tastes as well.
Upcoming Classes in Orange County:
- Wednesday, Sept. 24 ~ Sumptuous Salads, Spring Rolls and Wraps
- Wednesday, Oct. 8 ~ Mastering Tempeh, Tofu and Seitan
- Monday, Oct. 27 ~ Just When You Need It: Vegan Comfort Foods
- Monday, Nov. 10 ~ Vegan Holiday Dinner Favorites
- Monday, Dec. 8 ~ Vegan Holiday Desserts: Baking and More
Classes are from 6-8 pm ~ $49 per class
Location and directions sent prior to the session (Mission Viejo area).
Reservations are required 72 hours in advance, and a 48-hour cancellation notice is required.