Looking for recipes to make when it’s too hot to cook? This quick and easy cucumber-avocado soup is the answer! Light and creamy with hints of jalapeño and mint, this blended soup is a perfect hot weather dish.
Cucumber Avocado Soup
- 1 extra large or 3 small cucumbers (I used 3 Persian cukes)
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (soak for 20 minutes first if you’re not using a high-powered blender)
- zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- 3 mint leaves (mine were each about 1 inch long)
- about 1 cup water (more or less to get the consistency you want)
Place all ingredients into your blender, blend until creamy and enjoy!
Makes about 4 servings.