*** Gift Certificates available! ***
Join a group cooking class or schedule a private session in the comfort of your home.
GROUP COOKING CLASSES are a wonderful way to learn new skills, experience new foods, and make new friends. Each 2-hour session will include the preparation of the items for the evening’s topic, time for questions and discussion, and of course, eating the delicious food we’ve prepared.
Upcoming classes in Orange County:
- Tuesday, February 26 ~ Using Tofu, Tempeh & Seitan (Costa Mesa) (2 spaces left!)
- Monday, March 11 ~ Whole Food, Plant Based (WFPB) Recipes (2 spaces left!)
- Monday, March 25 ~ Intro to Vegan Cooking
- Sunday, March 31 ~ Vegan Indian Feast (5-7 pm) (4 spaces left!)
- Monday, April 8 ~ Easy Family Meals
- Sunday, April 14 ~ Salads, Sandwiches and Wraps (5-7 pm)
- Wednesday, May 1 ~ Intro to Vegan Cooking
All classes are from 6-8 pm unless otherwise noted. Classes are generally held in Costa Mesa/Irvine or Mission Viejo/Laguna Niguel areas and confirmed prior to the session.
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES
Planning a gathering with friends or family? Arrange a private vegan cooking class or dinner for your group. Learn to make a wonderful vegan meal and then enjoy the delicious results together.
In-home private customized sessions starting at just $250 ~ you provide the kitchen and I’ll bring everything else to prepare a delicious vegan meal.
Contact me to schedule.
Classes or dinner parties make fantastic gifts for a loved one or for yourself ~ each session is designed with your personal tastes in mind, leaving you with information and skills for the future, along with delicious food!
Vegan Cooking class in Bad Tölz, Germany
Sushi party in San Clemente, CA