Special: $25 off any private class booked in July or August! Contact me to schedule.
*** Gift Certificates available! ***
Join a group cooking class or schedule a private session in the comfort of your home.
GROUP COOKING CLASSES are a wonderful way to learn new skills, experience new foods, and make new friends. Each 2-hour session will include the preparation of the items for the evening’s topic, time for questions and discussion, and of course, eating the delicious food we’ve prepared.
Upcoming classes in Orange County:
- Sunday, July 22 ~ Anti-Inflammatory Recipes for Better Health (5-7 pm) (Costa Mesa) (Full ~ Contact me to be added to the wait list)
- Thursday, July 26 ~ Vegan Desserts (Aliso Viejo) (2 spaces left!)
- Monday, August 6 ~ Whole Food Plant Based Recipes (Irvine/Costa Mesa area) (1 space left!)
- Tuesday, September 11 ~ Easy Family Meals (Location TBA)
- Saturday, September 15 ~ Intro to Vegan Cooking (5-7 pm) (Irvine/Costa Mesa area)
- Wednesday, September 19 ~ Vegan Sushi (Location TBA)
- Wednesday, Oct 3 ~ Intro to Vegan Cooking (Location TBA)
- Thursday, Oct. 18 ~ Fall Harvest Recipes! (Location TBA)
All classes are from 6-8 pm unless otherwise noted.
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES
Planning a gathering with friends or family? Arrange a private vegan cooking class or dinner for your group. Learn to make a wonderful vegan meal and then enjoy the delicious results together.
In-home private customized sessions starting at just $200 ~ you provide the kitchen and I’ll bring everything else to prepare a delicious vegan meal.
Contact me to schedule.
Classes or dinner parties make fantastic gifts for a loved one or for yourself ~ each session is designed with your personal tastes in mind, leaving you with information and skills for the future, along with delicious food!
Vegan Cooking class in Bad Tölz, Germany
Sushi party in San Clemente, CA