Public and private classes are available!
GROUP COOKING CLASSES are a wonderful way to learn new skills, experience new foods, and make new friends.
Each 2-hour session will include the preparation of the items for the evening’s topic, time for questions and discussion, and of course, eating the delicious food we’ve made. We may also enjoy other things not specific to the theme, so you can try some new tastes as well.
Upcoming classes in Orange County:
- Tuesday, January 9 ~ Intro to Vegan Cooking (Mission Viejo area)
- Wednesday, January 10 ~ Vegan Desserts (Irvine area)
- Wednesday, January 31 ~ Easy Weeknight Dinners (Mission Viejo area)
- Tuesday, February 6 ~ Intro to Vegan Cooking
- Thursday, February 15 ~ Tofu, Tempeh & Seitan
- Wednesday, February 28 ~ Vegan Cheese
- Monday, March 5 ~ Intro to Vegan Cooking
- Thursday, March 22 ~ Vegan Sushi
All classes are from 6-8 pm unless otherwise noted.
If you’re interested in a particular topic and don’t see it listed, let me know so I can schedule it!
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES
Planning a gathering with friends or family? Arrange a private vegan cooking class or dinner for your group. Learn to make a wonderful vegan meal and then enjoy the delicious results together.
In-home private customized sessions starting at just $200 ~ you provide the kitchen and I’ll bring everything else to prepare a delicious vegan meal.
Contact me to schedule.
Classes or dinner parties make fantastic gifts for a loved one or for yourself ~ each session is designed with your personal tastes in mind, leaving you with information and skills for the future, along with delicious food!
Sushi party in San Clemente CA