Group cooking classes are a wonderful way to learn new skills, experience new foods, and make new friends.
Each 2-hour session will include the preparation of the items for the evening’s topic, time for questions and discussion, and of course, eating the delicious food we’ve made. We may also enjoy other things not specific to the theme, so you can try some new tastes as well.
Upcoming cooking classes in Mission Viejo:
- Wednesday, November 1 (6:30-8:30 pm) – Vegan Indian Feast
- Sunday, November 12 (5-7 pm) – Intro to Vegan Cooking
- Wednesday, December 13 (6-8 pm) – Vegan Chinese Food: Better than Takeout
- Saturday, December 16 (1-3 pm) – Intro to Vegan Cooking
- Saturday, December 16 (5-7 pm) – Easy Holiday/Party Dinner Ideas
If you’re interested in a particular topic and don’t see it listed, let me know so I can schedule it!
Planning a gathering with friends or family? Arrange a private vegan cooking class or dinner for your group. Learn to make a wonderful vegan meal and then enjoy the delicious results together.
In-home private customized sessions starting at just $200 ~ you provide the kitchen and I’ll bring everything else to prepare a delicious vegan meal.
Contact me to schedule.
Classes or dinner parties make fantastic gifts for a loved one or for yourself ~ each session is designed with your personal tastes in mind, leaving you with information and skills for the future, along with delicious food!
Sushi party in San Clemente CA