These little bites have a bright sunshiny flavor with a slight herbal essence from the rosemary. They are a great pre- or post-workout snack, breakfast on the go, or light dessert.
Lemon Rosemary Sunshine Bites
- 1 1/2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- dash of salt
- extra shredded coconut, chopped nuts, or natural sprinkles for rolling (these are my favorite sprinkles!)
Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blend! You can blend until it is completely smooth or leave a little bit of texture. Form into balls, and roll in coconut, sprinkles, or chopped nuts. Makes about 12-20, depending on the size.