I love avocado toast. Really truly love it. Crunchy bread with soft and creamy avocado spread all over it ~ what could be better?
This is the best avocado toast I’ve ever had. It takes those amazing textures and adds the smoky spiciness of chipotle chili powder and a hint of coarse ground himalayan salt for the most amazing flavor combination. Add a few hemp seeds for fun (and some extra protein!) and you’re good to go….
You can also add a squeeze of lime juice to add a little tanginess to it.
The simple recipe:
- Bread of choice (I used sprouted Ezekial bread here)
- 1/2 perfectly ripe avocado (or a whole one!)
- sprinkle of chipotle chili powder
- sprinkle of coarse ground Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- drizzle of lime juice (optional)
I’m going to be starting a new program at the end of April: a 28-day Transition to Vegan online group. More details coming soon, but if you’re interested let me know!